How we are keeping our dancers safe due to COVID-19
- Dancers will be dropped off and picked up at the door.
- Dancers are encouraged to wear masks. Instructors will have masks.
- Parents and family members not allowed in the studio at this time- waiting area is CLOSED.
- Parents are encouraged to observe class via Zoom on the first lesson of each month.
- All staff will have have their temperature taken at the start of each shift.
- Anyone with a fever or symptoms of sickness will not be admitted into the studio.
- Everyone will use hand sanitizer at the entrance and again upon exiting the studio.
- All dancers will be spaced 6 feet apart in classes.
- We are temporarily banning the use of props and storage cubbies.
- Teachers will NOT be touching the students to spot or assist their technique unless we receive a signed parent waiver to do so.
- All classrooms will be sanitized between use.
- All payments must be made through your online Energy Dance Company account – no cash or card payments accepted.
How parents can help us facilitate this
- Please talk with your children about the guidelines listed above.
- We are all excited to be back with our dance friends and teachers! Please let your children know that although we love and miss each other, we are not giving hugs, sitting on laps, or giving high fives.
- Do not send your child to class if he/she is feeling sick.
“My daughters have been at Energy Since Chalee took over ownership! They love love it! The teachers are so nice and very talented. My girls have a love of dance because of Energy, it is fun but it also has taught them teamwork, discipline, how to be a good friend and to take corrective criticism! I highly recommend Energy Dance!”
Let's Start a Conversation
1151 36th Street,
Ogden, UT, 84403
M: 4 - 9pm
T: 10 - 11am & 4 - 9pm
W: 10am - 11pm & 5 - 9pm
Th: 4 - 9pm